- Mountain Hardwear Size Chart
- Mountain Hardwear has retained all of the Monkey Man's legendary comfort and thermal efficiency while dialing down the loft for easier layering, less weight and a more streamlined look.
- MicroClimate Zoning™ construction for built-in warmth, breathability, and stretch.
- 200g insulation.
- Zip chest pocket to stash your stuff.
- Zip handwarmer pockets.
- Chest pocket for maps, snacks, and other goodies.
- 97% polyester, 3% elastane shell.
- 88% polyester, 12% elastane insert.
- 100% polyester lining.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 29 in
- Chest Measurement: 40 in
- Sleeve Length: 38 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I was looking for a warm fleece to wear around the house and around the neighborhood. I am not an extreme outdoorsman. Just a guy looking for a comfortable fleece. The Monkey Man 200 is exactly what I was looking for. It is very soft and quite warm. I am 5'10", 170 lbs, 40/41 inch chest, 30/31 inch waist and work out a bit. I have an athletic build but am not a body builder type. The Medium fit me perfect as I have no plans to layer under the Monkey. If I did, I would probably have had to buy a Large. I would certainly recommend this product. Please note that it does have a taper cut - which I like. Another fleece to consider is the Patagonia Better Sweater. Between the two fleeces, the Monkey is softer. Both are warm. The Patagonia is probably more durable though.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago
- December 7, 2014