- Mountain Hardwear Size Chart
- With its soft hand feel and consistent warmth from collar to hem, the Microchill Zip T is tailor-made for slipping over a base layer, wearing as a light standalone pullover or for added warmth under a shell.
- Flat-lock construction eliminates chafe.
- High-cut collar with 12" zip for thermoregulation.
- Chin guard for comfort.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
After searching for a great black hoodie to wear for hikes and walks during chilly weather I finally found it in this one! It is very soft fleece fabric that feels kind of thin but it stays pretty warm. I am 5'9", with muscular shoulders and a long torso. I got a size M so I could layer under it and it was very comfortable with a long sleeve shirt on underneath. It hits just below my hip bones and the sleeves are perfect length. The body could be more fitted through the waist but it does not bother me. I like that the front pockets zip closed and there is a drawstring around the waist. My only complaint is that the thumb holes feel a little tight but I am hoping that they will loosen up with time.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 4, 2015