- Mountain Hardwear Size Chart
- The Mesa™ Pant makes rock climbers weak at the knees with its thought-out design and functional features.
- Relaxed fit gently drapes off the body for comfort during both exercise and everyday activity.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds water.
- UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Two scoop hand pockets.
- Two rear patch pockets with drainage holes.
- Zip cargo pocket at right thigh.
- Full-length inseam gusset allows wider range of movement.
- 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 44 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These are very comfortable pants. I don't love the styling on the pockets, but the pants are so light and fluid, I don't notice them. If you're into pants that can go anywhere and look half-way okay, and feel like pajamas too. These are awesome. Also, I spilled tons of stuff on them. They came with a great resilience to liquids and have not stained yet, when I am pretty sure others would have.
- AL - customer
- September 13, 2014
Love these pants. They are comfortable, light, and breathable. Only problem I have to report is that of the two pairs I have the inseam is different by an inch, hence the 4 stars.
- Anonymous - customer
- from PA
- May 25, 2013
I have a thing against shallow pockets. Losing phones and wallets is expensive. Adding an inch to a pocket is expensive after the fact. How much do they save?
- Kevin B - customer
- from Los Angeles
- July 4, 2015
I liked the material, style, and weight, but the waist was at least 2" larger than indicated. Probably more like 3". The inseam seemed a small amount too short, but not far off like the waist. The seat was really baggy. Cinching them with a belt so they'd fit caused a lot of bunching in the waist and made the seat look even baggier. Odd-fitting pants on my frame.
- Keith - customer
- from Tucson
- October 8, 2013