- Mountain Hardwear Size Chart
- The Mesa™ Convertible Pant makes rock climbers weak at the knees with its thought-out design and functional features.
- Relaxed fit gently drapes off the body for comfort during both exercise and everyday activity.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds water.
- UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Two scoop hand pockets.
- Two rear patch pockets with drainage holes.
- Zip cargo pocket at right thigh.
- Full-length inseam gusset allows wider range of movement.
- Lower leg zips off for conversion from pant to short.
- 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Convertible Inseam: 11 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
While comfortable and light weight, these are way too baggy. Only consider these if you're looking for something with ample room.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Jamaica
- May 4, 2016