- Store everything you need for a night trip in the Lani 50 backpack from Mountain Hardwear®.
- Deluxe comfort fit, lightweight material set and construction plus trouble-free gear access in an overnight plus volume pack.
- Women's specific customizable suspension with 3 in/8.5 cm torso adjustment plus swappable shoulder straps and lightweight hipbelt.
- Superbly functional HardWave+ framesheet is ridig horizontally to prevent round out, but is flexible in strategic vertical sections.
- Great load transfer through an aluminum perimeter stay that locks into hipbelt while allowing slight pivoting.
- Side and lower access to gear through J-shaped water resistant zipper.
- Easy to reach, angled side pockets with bungee to strap your water bottles in.
- Large, stretch panel front compression pocket provies convenient overload capacity.
- Floating, removable zippered top pocket and security pocket.
- Quick access, floating zippered hydration sleeve with dual zips allows tube to exit right or left.
- Internal compression to keep the smaller loads controlled.
- Stowable ice ax/trekking pole loops for quick release.
- Additional 6 L of volume in skirt extension for overloads.
Small: 2865 cu. in./47 L.
Medium: 3050 cu. in./50 L.
Small: 3 lb. 9 oz./1.61 kg.
Medium: 3 lb. 11 oz./1.66 kg.
Body: 210 HT Velocity nylon.
Accent: 210 D TripleHex Ripstop nylon.
Bottom: 8400 HT Ballistic Nylon.
- Bottom Width: 10 in
- Depth: 9 in
- Height: 27 in
- Strap Length: 31 in
- Strap Drop: 14 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.