- Mountain Hardwear®'s Fluid 18 is a sleek and compact technical daypack that is ideal for long bike rides or fast day scrambles.
- OTF (On-the-Fly) Compression lets user adjust load stability while wearing the pack without restricting motion.
- HardWave framesheet maintains shape and fit regardless of load.
- Breathable spacer mesh backpanel with air channels for cooling ventilation.
- Soft-edge shoulder straps with ventilated foam are comfortable on bare skin.
- Front compression pocket with stretch woven panels fits helmet, extra clothing.
- Easy access, zipper-free hydration sleeve speeds refilling and fits most bladders up to 6 lbs 4 oz.
- Externally accessed fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses, MP3 player.
- Zippered pockets on ventilated hipwings keep energy bars and other essentials handy.
- Stretch woven side pockets offer quick storage, access for water bottles, or hat and gloves.
- Body Fabric: 100D Ripstop Cordura® Nylon. A super-light, super-strong industrial parachute fabric. Genuine Invista Cordura® high tenacity yarn in a tight ripstop construction with double silicone finish for maximum tear strength, excellent weatherproofing and high durability.
- Accent Fabric: 210D HexNut™ Ripstop Nylon. Lightweight nylon with HexNut™ ripstop pattern for extra strength and durability. Polyurethane coating and DWR finish.
- Bottom Fabric: 315D Cordura® Nylon. Genuine Invista Cordura® high tenacity yarn in an abrasion resistant oxford weave construction with polyurethane coating and DWR finish for durable weatherproofing. Used in auto airbag construction.
- SM/MD Specifications:
Capacity: 18L/ 1100in³.
Torso Range: 16in to 19in/ 41cm to 48cm.
Waist Range: 28in to 34in/ 71cm to 86cm.
- MD/LG Specifications:
Capacity: 20L/ 1220in³.
Torso Range: 18.5in to 22in/ 47cm to 56cm.
Waist Range: 33in to 39in/ 84cm to 99cm.
- Bottom Width: 11 in
- Middle Width: 9 in
- Top Width: 9 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 21 in
- Strap Drop: 14 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 2 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size L. Please note that measurements may vary by size.