- Mountain Hardwear Size Chart
- You're an artist and the mountain is your canvas. Explore the juxtaposition of the vibrant blue sky with the white powder and raw earth as you delve into the essence of the craggy peak. Support the epic masterpiece you create with this protective Mountain Hardwear® jacket.
- Dry.Q™ Core shell is extremely breathable, windproof, and waterproof with fully taped seams.
- Thermic Micro™ synthetic insulation utilizes hollow and solid staple fibers to create an insulation that is thermally efficient and structurally stable with excellent loft retention.
- Removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood.
- Hook-and-loop flap over full-zip front closure.
- Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard.
- Two zipped chest pockets.
- Two hook-and-loop flap pockets stacked over side-zip hand warmer pockets.
- Zippered pass pocket at left forearm.
- Interior goggle and media-friendly pockets.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Powder skirt with snap adjustability.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Although this jacket is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
- Shell: 53% polyester, 47% nylon.
Lining: 100% nylon.
Insulation: 100g Thermic Micro™ 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 32 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.