- This Mountain Hardwear® pant will continue delivering comfort long after you've left civilization behind.
- Semi-fitted cut hugs the body while still leaving room for layering and freedom of movement.
- Constructed from lightweight, quick-drying, four-way stretch material with abrasion-resistant properties.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds water.
- UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Fixed waist with a built-in belt for a quickly adjustable fit.
- Micro-Chamois™-lined, seamless, conical waist delivers increased comfort.
- Snap closure over a zippered fly.
- Two zip hand pockets and one zip cargo pocket.
- Full-length inseam gusset allows wider range of movement.
- Articulated knees.
- Body: 86% nylon, 14% elastane.
Waistband Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 30 in
- Outseam: 43 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 4, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.