- Take on any rough part of the trail without the worry of the rocky terrain getting in your way with the durable construction and grippy outsole of the Montrail® Mountain Masochist II.
- Open mesh and synthetic upper for superb breathability.
- Synthetic leather overlays provide lightweight, durable support.
- Gusseted tongue construction keeps out dirt and moisture.
- Webbing and strap closure system provides exceptional fit and comfort for the long run.
- Big, angled blades located at the forefoot dig deep for a grip on loose or muddy terrain.
- Cushioned textile footbed for extra comfort and support.
- Compression molded EVA and low-profile midsole is lightweight for a responsive ride.
- FluidPost™ midsole construction offers instant pronation control and easily adapts to the changing surface. Soft cushioning on the heel strike smoothly progresses into denser, more supportive material on the medial side, slowing the rate of pronation for each step.
- Full foot Trail Shield™ protects the foot from rocks and trail debris.
- Gryptonite™ outsole for great traction and exceptional durability.
- Digging lugs provide grip on loose surfaces like mud and gravel.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.