- Merrell Size Chart
- This Merrell® Quentin Vest will be the perfect layering piece for any adventure.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- M-Select WARM insulation creates micro-spaces that trap body heat and reflect it to deliver efficient warmth without bulk, using materials that retain loft without sacrificing compressibility for easy packing.
- M-Select DRY technology features waterproof construction and materials, sealing out water while allowing perspiration to escape for optimal comfort and waterproof performance.
- PrimaLoft® SYNERGY advanced multi-denier continuous filament insulation engineered for superior warmth, softness and loft.
- Water Resistant finish repels water and resists staining.
- 30 denier.
- 80 grams of insulation.
- Stand collar extends warmth and protection.
- LYCRA® bound armholes prevent drafts.
- Side panels of slick-faced fleece add mobility.
- Full zip-front placket.
- Side hand pockets with zip closures.
- Snap flap chest pockets.
- Logo hit at left front hem.
- Adjustable drawcord hemline.
- Shell one and two: 100% polyester;
Padding: 100% polyester;
Full Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I was looking for a winter vest for hiking, running, and pretty much life. I stumbled upon the Quentin best while looking through the Merrell page and decided to order it. Glad I did! Perfect streamlined fit, great style that pairs well not only with my athletic gear but also with my everyday clothes. A must have!
- Ethan - customer
- from New York
- December 14, 2014
I bought this vest for my husband as something to wear for in between temps or to bring along "just in case it gets cool." It's very well made, has tons of pockets on the inside, has very cool and functional stretchy fabric side panels, and has a nice, slim profile. My only complaint is that it runs really small. He's normally a medium, we exchanged for a large, and even debated returning for an XL in case he wants to wear it with a heavy sweater. He's keeping the large which fits him well. He's 5'8 and weighs about 160 lbs.
- Liza - customer
- from Philadelphia
- September 29, 2014