- Merrell Size Chart
- Walk to the farmers' market or kill time wandering through boutiques in the versatile Ellsworth Dress.
- Opti-Wick® technology pulls moisture away from the skin and transfers it to the fabric surface for evaporation.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Poly-elastane blend comfortable stretches and has a peached finish.
- Comfortable V-neckline.
- Ruched bodice adds feminine flair.
- Built-in bra features a mesh moisture wicking panel.
- Back straps loop over the halter strap.
- Wide waistband adds proportion.
- Straight hemline.
- 78% polyester, 22% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (Women's 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Very pleased with this dress. Cute and very flattering. It is quite slimming and disguises the slight stomach pooch I am always trying to hide. I really like the blue color and simple pattern. I am 5'5" 135 lbs and a 34C. A medium is perfect. My only complaint is that the top is quite snug. It fits like a sports bra--pushing you in and together in the chest, which gives it a "sporty" feel and makeshift appear much flatter than normal.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Louisville, KY
- August 8, 2013
Love it. Very comfortable and flattering. Not super form fitting! I am usually a size 10 and the medium fits perfect.
- Patty J - customer
- from Swampscott, MA
- July 9, 2014
The perfect summer travel dress. I got it in black and it truly can be dressed up or down. I'm tall, 5'11", and a bit busty and the medium is perfect. It has a conservative neckline and length is sporty but not frumpy.
- Deb - customer
- from Fredericksburg, TX
- June 10, 2014
Love this little sundress - easy to travel with and slip on at destination and still look good ... I did order XL to get the colour I wanted (Blue). Large may have worked (pear-shaped) but not a significant gap at the under-arm/bustline and the inbuilt bra keeps it all tucked in anyway! Comfortable (and I was worried as I tend to like cotton dresses to breath and this is a polyester/spandex blend but it really does work fine in the heat.
- Anonymous - customer
- from NJ
- July 21, 2013
I have tried so many of brands in this style, and this is the only one I love. I have big hips, and this does not cling in that area. It falls really nicely and is very slimming
- KRISTIN K - customer
- from Tulsa OK
- May 6, 2013