- MBT® is the first physiological footwear that has a positive effect on the whole body.
- Feel like a stroll? The Chakula sneaker is the perfect walking sneaker from MBT.
- Nubuck leather and mesh upper, padded collar and a traditional lacing closure allows for easy entry and secure fit.
- 3D mesh lining wicks moisture and keeps feet cool.
- Antimicrobial Dry&Cool mesh and foam insole allows for breathability and moisture control.
- Perforated, antibacterial EVA footbed provides added cushioning.
- TPU and glass fiber shank adds firmness and ensures a natural rolling foot movement for even weight distribution.
- PU midsole with pivot is the balancing section underneath the metatarsus, which requires an active rolling movement with every step, and activates a large number of stabilizing muscles through the body when walking or standing.
- Masai Sensor (Masai Barefoot Technology®) creates a pleasant sensation of walking on a sandy beach or soft moss.
- Durable rubber outsole offers lightweight support and good traction.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 (US Women's 9-9.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.