- Durable and warm, the Marmot® Trestle 30.
- European Norm (EN) is an independent third-party temperature rating, allowing accurate comparisons.
- Designed to fit a woman's body, the Trestles 30 bag offers increased room at hips, decreased room at shoulders, extra insulation in critical heat loss areas.
- Synthetic SpiraFil high loft insulation and Wave construction fight the cold.
- Unique blend of 3-denier, conjugated spiral hollow fibers and 1-denier polyester fibers provides loft, warmth and compressibility.
- Nautilus 6-baffle hood envelops your head in warmth; drawcord around hood allows it to be cinched snugly without chafing your face.
- Zipper guard runs the entire length of the draft tube to prevent fabric from getting caught in the zipper.
- Dual side zippers allow top of the bag to fold back; 2-way zipper prevents bag from inadvertently opening during the night.
- Smooth, flat upper cord and hard, round lower cord make hood adjustments easy.
- Trapezoidal footbox is constructed to match the shape around your feet for optimum warmth and comfort.
- Stash pocket on the top chest near hood.
- Includes compression stuff sack.
EN lower limit (rating for men): 27.5 degrees Fahrenheit.
EN comfort (rating for women): 37.2 degrees Fahrenheit.
Temperature rating : 30 degrees Fahrenheit.
Temperature rating : -1 degrees Celsius.
Average weight: 2 lbs. 15 oz.
Average weight - metric: 1.33 kilograms.
Fill: Polyester fibers.
Fill weight: 19 ounces.
Fits up to : 66 inches.
Shoulder girth: 58 inches.
Hip girth: 58 inches.
Stuff sack size: 8.5 x 18.
Stuff sack volume: 16.7 liters.
Sleeping bag shape: Mummy.
Insulation type: Synthetic.
Sleeping bag length: Regular.
Best use: Backpacking.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Just took this camping and it was amazing! I was warm, but not sweating. Really comfortable, lightweight and easy to stuff back into the sack. The only downside is it doesn't have a stash pocket like the men's version.
- Anonymous - customer
- from NYC
- June 29, 2014