- Sleek and ready for action, the Variant Jacket provides lightweight warmth without any movement impeding bulk.
- Synthetic Thermal R™ Eco insulation is soft, compressible, and ultrawarm (even when wet).
- Polartec® Power Stretch® sleeves, back, and side panels provide a durable, smooth wind- and abrasion-resistant face that wicks away moisture. Four-way stretch allows unimpeded movement.
- Stand collar for additional warmth and protection.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Raglan sleeves allow arms full range of movement and eliminate shoulder seam chafing.
- Cuffs with thumb loops extend coverage to keep hands warmer.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Shell: 100% nylon ripstop.
Sleeves, Back, & Side Panels: 88% polyester, 12% elastane.
Lining & Insulation: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- 2010 National Geographic Adventure Gear of the Year Award Winning Product
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.