- Marmot Size Chart
- A time-tested classic, the waterproof PreCip® Jacket keeps you dry and features a lightweight design for travel-friendly use.
- PreCip® microporous polyurethane coating creates a waterproof barrier that allows vapor molecules to escape, but doesn't allow larger liquid molecules to enter.
- Fully seam sealed to prevent water from seeping inwards.
- Roll-away hood with hook-and-loop tab.
- DriClime®-lined chin guard prevents chafing.
- Hook-and-loop storm flap over full-zip front closure.
- Angel-Wing Movement™ allows arms full range of motion.
- PitZips™ under arms rapidly dissipate heat when opened.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Drawcord hem and adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs keep the cold out.
- PreCip® 2.5L 100% nylon ripstop.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I am 5'11" and 135lbs, and have great difficulty finding jackets that are long enough, but not boxy. I ordered a medium and it is perfect. Fits nicely, but I would still be able to put a fleece underneath. The pitzips make this jacket super breathable even in high humidity/temps. Have just worn it in light rain, but it is everything I wanted. Especially for tall, thin girls.
- Holly - customer
- from Florida
- June 28, 2014
I liked the fit of this jacket because the sleeves were long enough and the hood came far enough for rain to not get on my face, but I found the fabric to be so thin the moisture seeped through and made it somewhat uncomfortable. I suppose it makes a great wind breaker but a mediocre rain jacket. Because I wanted a rain jacket, I had to return this item.
- Rachel - customer
- June 11, 2014
I bought this for an upcoming Alaskan trip but have used it while working in Tulsa on several occasions. Definitely keeps me dry. The hood is a bit odd and I haven't quite figured out how to fit to my head. No instructions, so I will need to track down the info. Plenty of room to layer up underneath. Well made.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Goodyear, AZ
- July 1, 2014
Bought this in anticipation of a rainy Bears game yesterday, and it definitely surpassed my expectations. The rain did not penetrate but beaded up as promised. No moisture or wind whatsoever made it through. Wore it walking to and from hotel, tailgating, stadium and back again. Went a size up (large) to accommodate layering; northface fleece, Nike thermal top and t shirt worn under and was still comfortable. I'm 5'6, 160 pounds, busty, athletic build. My husband was extremely upset, his northface version soaked right through within 10 min of the rain, a constant drizzle mind you not a downpour. Worth the investment. Wish I would've purchased it in a fun color, instead of black.
- Lauren B - customer
- from Chicago
- November 24, 2014
I really love this jacket. I got the medium because I'm tall and the sleeves and overall length are great. The quality is good compared to other name brands. I bought it in black for an upcoming trip to Europe, and it's very packable. The fabric is quite thin though, but that's probably okay because it'll be worn with a long sleeve shirt or light sweater.
- Vicki N - customer
- from Greendale, Wisconsin
- April 24, 2014