- Marmot Size Chart
- A body in motion tends to stay in motion, but it's harder to stay in motion when your gear sucks. The Marmot® Motion Pant greets deep powder days with a smile and keeps you dry up until last call.
- MemBrain® shell provides waterproof, breathable protection that wicks away internal condensation.
- Fully seam sealed to prevent water from seeping inwards.
- Belt loop waistband with hook-and-loop adjusters.
- Zip fly and two-snap closure.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- One hook-and-loop cargo pocket.
- Boot gaiters keep the elements out.
- Cordura® scuff guards increase durability.
- Shell: MemBrain® 2L 100% nylon.
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Waist Measurement: 34 in
- Outseam: 43 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 17 in
- Leg Opening: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I'm 6'1" with a 36" waist and a 32" inseam. These fit great in the waist, but they dragged under my feet when wearing street shoes. They're a little baggier than I would like. Also, the front pockets zip and then seal with velcro (for a neater appearance), so if you sit down with your pockets unzipped, it can be uncomfortable if your wrist brushes the opening. I also found that the velcro snagged certain clothing (like my thermal tops). And, they're a little thinner than other brands I tried, which isn't necessarily bad if you're warm-natured like me; but be aware that they could be a little chilly when you get down to 0C.
- Scott M - customer
- December 1, 2010