- Marmot Size Chart
- The lightweight Marmot® Ama Dablam Jacket will protect you from the coldest weather nature throws at you.
- Full front zip closure for easy on and off.
- Insulated with 800-fill goose down to keep you warm and secure.
- Angel-Wing Movement® allows for added arm mobility.
- Elastic hook and loop cuffs to keep the cold out and warmth in.
- Drawstring adjustable down filled hood to keep your head warm and cozy.
- Draw cord at hem for that sure fit.
- Jacket stuffs into inner pocket for great packability.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets for storage.
- Zippered front chest pocket for smaller item storage.
- Zippered inner pocket.
- Marmot brandmark at left chest.
- Shell: 100% polyester.
- Insulation: 800-fill power goose down.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Length: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Great jacket; very warm. Even shed water when snow was expected and we got rain. I am 5'10", 170 lbs and the medium fits well. Grey and orange color scheme is cool. Hood sits a little high on head but most jackets do.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Northeast
- January 15, 2012
I love this jacket. It is so beautiful and comfortable that I am afraid to ruin it. It has everything I wanted, the fill, hood, pack-ability! The grey and orange color is super!
- Roberto I - customer
- from California
- December 9, 2011
Great jacket. It's light enough for my husband who doesn't like heavy, hot jackets but warm enough for cold weather/snow. He looks great in it too. Fits true to size. You can't go wrong with Marmot.
- Heather W - customer
- from Carmel, IN
- December 8, 2011
Excellent light but warm coat. Very well made, nice fit. Feels like wearing a light sweater.
- David d - customer
- from Cambridge, MA
- November 23, 2010
Purchased this for my son and he loves it. It's incredibly light weight and extremely warm. Great purchase.
- Jen B - customer
- from Brooklyn, NY
- December 9, 2012