- Sometimes shorts are a bit too new; they smell too nice, the stitching is too perfect, they fit a little too stiff at the front, but not these. Each pair of Marc Ecko Cut & Sew® Broken in Shorts has been meticulously worn in by Gus, a 360 lb longshoreman who wears each pair for three days of sweaty twelve hour shifts followed by all-night benders at the bar. Note: shorts not actually broken in by Gus.
- Mid-rise shorts rep an easy, relaxed fit to the knee.
- Vertical plaid design.
- Slash hand and button back pockets, one with flap.
- Small coin pouch at front.
- Small button-flap cargo pocket on left side.
- Belt-loop waistband.
- Woven brandmark patch set at back.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.