- With your look and the Marc by Marc Jacobs™ Too Hot To Handle Hobo, the woman hasn't been born who can hold a candle to your style.
- Shoulder bag made of genuine pebbled leather.
- Holds your wallet, sunglasses, lipstick, smart phone and a bottle of water.
- Single rolled top handle.
- Detachable and adjustable crossbody strap.
- Brand name hardware plaque.
- Top magnetic closure.
- Stardust logo interior lining with a back-wall zip pocket and multifunctional slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 12 in
- Handle Length: 13 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 4 1⁄2 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 41 1⁄2 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 19 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
The bag is hardy, great pebbled leather, not too heavy, spacious, the only drawback is the magnetic closure which I believe could have been made similar to the Hiller Hobo, which is more spill proof!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Cupertino, CA
- December 2, 2011
I've been admiring this bag for months and months and finally bit the bullet. I ordered the light chocolate. It's absolutely the best bag I've ever owned or used. The leather is so beautiful and the bag is sturdy. I can tell this is going to last me a long time. I use the cross body strap predominantly and it is incredibly comfortable. I'm 5'10 and the length is good. Buy this bag! You will not regret it!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago
- October 6, 2015
I love this bag and the color (Prailine). It's a good size between a small and very large bag. Very soft. Great quality. East to wear cross body or shoulder. I think the magnetic closure at top is just enough. A zipper would be too much. I recommend for sure.
- Keki - customer
- from East Amherst, NY
- August 4, 2015
Best bag ever, I have it in two colors. Shoulder strap is long enough and cross body is adjustable, all while being stylish. Best colors too. Love it.
- Rachel M - customer
- from Boston
- March 27, 2015
Love this bag! I have another, much larger, Marc Jacobs bag that I love and has held up perfectly over two years of everyday use. This was one of my many reasons for wanting another Marc bag. This one is a perfect size - just what I needed! My husband surprised me and got me this one for my birthday and while I wouldn't have bought this color for myself, turns out I absolutely love it and would buy it over and over again - love it!
- Laura S - customer
- from Bay Area, California
- July 30, 2014