- The Marc by Marc Jacobs™ Classic Q Hillier Hobo bag is the cornerstone of your handbag collection. The bag hasn't been made that can dethrone it from being your favorite of all time!
- Hobo bag made of leather.
- Inside hidden magnetic closure.
- Rolled top handle.
- Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap.
- Pleated detailing.
- Brand name hardware plaque at front.
- Flat base provides upright structure.
- Signature print lined interior.
- Interior features a back-wall zip pocket and multifunctional slip pocket.
- This item may ship with an attached security tag. Merchandise returned without the original security tag attached or a damaged tag may not qualify for a refund.
- Bottom Width: 11 in
- Depth: 2 1⁄2 in
- Height: 14 in
- Strap Length: 30 in
- Strap Drop: 15 in
- Handle Length: 13 in
- Handle Drop: 6 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I bought this classic Q Hillier Hobo in Raspberry. I love the style and it is very easy to carry. The color is beautiful. I wear a lot of black skirts and pants and I use my bag as color. I also have the same bag in yellow which I also love. Bags and shoes are my thing. If you want this bag, buy it. Our life is not a dress rehearsal, this is it. If you can, buy and enjoy! The leather is beautiful.
- Barbara C - customer
- from Suffolk, Va.
- October 30, 2012
I love this bag! The leather is wonderful. I have the larger one in Chambray which is also beautiful. Whenever I use this bag I always get compliments on it. The color is great and goes with a lot of things. I've never owned a Marc I didn't love!
- Pam C - customer
- from Clearwater, FL
- July 12, 2011
I couldn't make up my mind about ordering this bag. I was going back and forth between a Frye bag and this MBMJ. I decided this bag would be more timeless and work through all seasons. So cute. The straps are kind of awkward at first. I think once the bag gets a bit broken in they will lie more seamlessly. The leather is so lovely and soft. Not crazy about the gold hardware as I prefer silver but it's really a beautiful bag. I got the Fudge color which is this rich dark brown. A really beautiful bag and the perfect size for lugging around a bunch of stuff all day!
- Eloise - customer
- from Washington
- April 28, 2011
Best bag I've ever bought! It's expensive, I'll admit it, but it's so worth it! I debated about this bag for a year before I got it and I wish I would have got it sooner. So slouchy and comfortable to hold (if that makes sense). The leather is durable and feels great - I'm rough with my bags so if it's survived 4 months its a good bag. I've gotten it soaked in the rain and it's held up beautifully. I highly recommend this one. I've already decided once I'm done with this one I'll be sure to get another one from the same brand! Well worth the money in my opinion!
- Anonymous - customer
- January 19, 2013
Purchased this in the black and it is an all season favorite! Gorgeous leather, roomy enough, easy to carry. Great for work, beach, nightlife or anything you'd like. Highly versatile! I LOVE IT!
- Orlene - customer
- from K.
- June 24, 2014