- Please refer to the lucy® size chart for optimal fit and sizing.
- lucy Apparel Size Guide
- Whether you're traveling to the studio or curling up on the couch, the Sexy Sweat Half Zip delivers comfy warmth with sporty style.
- Loose fit gently drapes off the body for an unfettered fit that is perfect for low-impact activities.
- Attached hood with adjustable drawcord.
- Front zip opening allows increased and adjustable ventilation.
- Princess seams enhance feminine curves.
- Cuffs with thumb loops extend coverage to keep hands warmer.
- Kangaroo pocket.
- 93% cotton, 7% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Love Lucy products and loved this top, at first. It looks hideous after washing because of the way the fabric (white) is designed or fused with the gray on the inside. It is horribly puckered, even steaming doesn't improve and who wants to steam a sweatshirt? Very disappointed - especially considering what I paid for it!
- Denise M - customer
- from Columbia SC
- November 2, 2013
Love this sweatshirt! It is soft and washes great. It fits great and doesn't stretch out with long time wear.
- Katie - customer
- from Germany
- March 25, 2013
Love this hoodie! Comfortable and stylish that's thicker than a t-shirt but not as bulky as a sweatshirt. Perfect!
- DGbson - customer
- from Jersey
- November 9, 2012
This is a great comfortable feeling sweatshirt. Don't know why they call it "sexy" because it's just very casual, yet high quality material. I normally wear a small or medium shirt and ordered a medium and it was too big. I'll be exchanging for a size small.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Oregon
- October 16, 2012
Agree with reviewers who like the weight of this garment. The shirt has a quality feel and look, with nice but unobtrusive details (zip pull, contoured seaming). Has become a regular choice for trips to market, gym, and general running about.
- Annie P - customer
- from Southern California
- November 20, 2014