- Lucky Brand Women's Size Chart
- Take it easy in Lucky Brand® denim.
- Mid-rise jean fits easy through the seat and thigh and breaks to a classic bootcut leg.
- Dark Goldmine is a dark blue wash on slubby stretch denim contrast topstitching throughout.
- Light sanding and whiskering create a vintage vibe.
- Belt loops.
- Zip fly with button closure.
- Classic five-pocket design.
- Logo patch at back right waistband.
- 99% cotton, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 40 in
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 26 (US 2), inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I love these jeans, but they are too short. The tag says these are "ankle length," although I didn't see that anywhere on the description here. Perhaps it's shame on me for not researching more. Anyway, I have 2 pairs of Lucky jeans that I love, but they're wearing out and I need to find replacements...I'll keep looking!
- Anonymous - customer
- March 8, 2014
Lucky brand makes the best jeans for my body, hands down! I used to only wear Gap or Old Navy brand but they aren't 100% cotton anymore and feel cheap. Lucky fits great! Soft cotton with a bit of stretch! Quality brand and the dark finish has stayed dark through many washes!
Felt true to size
- Kristin S - customer
- from PA
- December 3, 2013
I'm usually into sweats or lounge wear within 10 minutes of getting home, but these jeans are so comfortable that I can lounge around in them! They don't bind or sag - they're definitely for a curvy girl! I love that they are available in a short inseam that I can wear with heels or flats. This Dark Goldmine wash isn't quite as dark as I'd like (I like a more even dark wash for dressy jeans), but it's good for everyday wear.
- EC - customer
- January 2, 2013
These are very comfortable jeans...30" length great for us girls that just aren't that tall...I am 130 lbs. and about 5'5"...Perfect fit and length...I ordered a size 8...right out of the dryer they fit nice...However, later in the day they do stretch out. Nice lightweight for those of you living in warmer climate.
- Anonymous - customer
- November 18, 2012
Easy rider lucky brand jeans are great. Fit me best of all. These are not as soft as the other, lighter color ones I have. But w repeated washing that may change. Nice for spring in Washington, D.C.
- Elizabeth M - customer
- from Washington dc
- April 1, 2014