- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide .
- Your Western style will be handsomely enhanced with the M1705 boot by Lucchese®.
- Rich calfskin upper with "El Santo" hand-tooled design.
- Dual pull tabs for easy on and off.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Lightly cushioned footbed for all-day underfoot comfort.
- Snip toe.
- Durable leather outsole with scouring detail and heel cap for extra traction and stability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design, meticulous construction and cushion comfort insole.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world, using the finest leathers from throughout the world.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 13 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.