- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- These refined Western boots by Lucchese® will perfectly match your gentlemanly style.
- From the 1883 Collection.
- Rich leather upper with Grosseto stitch design and featuring full quill ostrich leather on vamp.
- Side pull-on straps for easy entry.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Snip toe design.
- Leather outsole with rubber heel cap for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design, meticulous construction, and cushion comfort insole.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world, combining the finest leathers available throughout the world.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 12 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.