- Click for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the
- Sleek and chic, this beautiful L4625 boot by Lucchese® offers a sophisticated look and feel for any occasion.
- From the Classics Collection.
- Hand-painted Mayela Raya leather upper with contrasting overlays and Western-inspired stitching on shaft and vamp.
- All Classic Collection boots have Cream Calfskin leather lining on the inside of the foot and San Antonio Calfskin leather lining on the inside of the upper.
- CJ pull straps with contrast overlay.
- Non-cushioned leather insole.
- Features a rolled and pegged shank with 52 lemon wood pegs holding the shank in place, providing superior arch support.
- Leather outsole for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Handmade in El Paso, Texas USA, using the finest materials.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb
- Circumference: 16 in
- Shaft: 15 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.