- You're ready to get into the triathlon life, and the Louis Garneau® Comp Suit is the base you need to start building out your race-day kit.
- ProFit design is a pieced, anatomical construction designed for professional bike performance.
- Endurexx fabric:
• Resilient construction retains performance and color after being exposed to a chlorine level in excess of 15x the prescribed swimming pool level.
• High-stretch compression knit improves blood circulation and provide muscle support to reduce fatigue.
• Smooth, soft matte texture.
• UPF/SPF 50 sun protection.
- Power Mesh panels:
• Opaque mesh construction provides breathability without unwanted exposure.
• High degree of stretch maintains range of motion and reduces chafe.
• Quick-drying design.
- Mini Dryfleece Chamois:
• Lightweight fleece pad offers basic support without extra bulk.
• Quick-drying, moisture-wicking performance.
- HuggFit waist evenly distributes pressure around the waist for a comfortable fit.
- Miniflatlock-stitched seams reduce friction while improving stretch.
- Half-zip closure with invisible 15" zip.
- Round neckline.
- Offset shoulder seams reduce wetsuit chafing.
- Dual envelope back pockets set at the back side panels.
- Inset media pocket at back with port to route the headphone cord under the garment.
- Powerband compressive cuffs disperse the pressure on the calf to keep the hem in place without restricting circulation.
- Reflective logo hits increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Endurexx: 80% nylon, 20% spandex;
Power Mesh: 80% polyester, 20% spandex;
Chamois: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and line dry.