- Lolë Size Chart
- Set out on an urban adventure in the travel-friendly Trek Pant.
- Regular fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Stretch Bedford fabric has a bit of stretch for total comfort that is abrasion-resistant, wicks away moisture, and dries overnight when a quick wash is needed.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and interior hood and button closure.
- Slant hand pockets.
- Rear welt pockets.
- Stylish boot leg flares slightly below the knee.
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 41 in
- Inseam: 33 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2, inseam 33. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I have these in black and khaki. I am 5'2", 120 pounds and the 6 fits perfectly, I do not like tight waist bands! Well they are plenty too long, but easy to hem. Wash and pull them from the dryer right away and hang them up, ready to wear. The picture accurately represents the styling. Great quality, no loose threads or skimpy seams, quality fabric warm enough for northeast winter. I would have made the back pockets deeper if I had designed them, but they are adequate. I would say they are worth the money, expect they will last many years.
- Pearlyww - customer
- from Southern New England
- February 13, 2016