- Lolë Size Chart
- Set out on an urban adventure in the travel-friendly Trek 2 Pant.
- Regular fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Stretch Bedford cotton-poly blend has a bit of stretch for total comfort. The fabric is abrasion-resistant, wicks away moisture, and dries overnight when a quick wash is needed.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Slant hand pockets.
- Rear welt pockets with button closures.
- Stylish boot leg flares below the knee.
- 66% cotton, 31% polyester, 3% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 27 in
- Outseam: 41 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 14 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 4, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Great fit, not too low-waisted. These pants run long, but that's fine. Can wear to work for casual days, and nice material - I bought a second pair.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Boston, MA
- May 19, 2014
I really wanted to love these pants because they seem like they would hold up well for travel without looking too outdoorsy, but unfortunately the cut was really unflattering and uncomfortable on me. I have thin legs so these were tight in the waist and then too baggy through the thigh. They are a heavier material and good quality. I suspect they would probably be great on a curvier figure.
- Anonymous - customer
- from H-town, TX
- March 23, 2014
These pants fit nicely and I really liked the twill with a touch of stretch in the fabric. They run long & didn't look good with sneakers or flats. I ordered these in white & could see the inside tags from the outside so back they went. They would probably fine in a less transparent color.
- Benedetta - customer
- from Lambertville
- July 3, 2014
Looking for a pant lightweight and quick drying. Normal pant size: 6. I'm 5'-6, 130 lbs, 37.5 hips, so searching for pants to camouflage my hips. I tried Kuhl, North Face, Prana, Merrell and Outdoor Research. While I liked the fabric feel, it seemed rather thin and emphasized all sorts of skin imperfections (if you know what I mean). Fabric is tight but stretchy. Tried in both 6 and 8 and same issues.
- Tracey s - customer
- from ohio
- May 15, 2014