- Lolë Size Chart
- Look and feel good while you're working up a sweat in the Lively Pant.
- Regular fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- 2nd Skin Motion Heavy four-way stretch fabric features soft and durable Supplex® nylon. The fabric is treated to wick away moisture and dry quickly.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- High rise hits just under the navel.
- Stretch waist provides a comfortable fit.
- Stash pocket is built into the waistband.
- Mesh lining delivers increased support.
- Lined crotch gusset.
- Flat seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Reflective logo increases visibility in low-light conditions.
- 88% Supplex® nylon, 12% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This pants are unbelievable. They are a thicker stretch material that would make anyone look better than in real life. These are my favorite pants. The material and make is perfect and very luxurious.
- Agirlinhouston - customer
- from Houston, TX
- December 24, 2014
Price was a little high, but very happy with quality and fit. Really nice pants so no regrets on purchase. Fabric seems like it will last and has some body to it. I dislike the lightweight versions of yoga pants that stretch out. Length is also good, not short.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Colorado
- March 1, 2015
These pants are the best yoga pants that I have ever purchased. I would highly recommend these pants because they do not bag they do not get stretched out they hold you in just the way you would want to be.
- Kathleen R - customer
- from New York
- February 26, 2015
I really like the fit of these pants and the handy pockets in the waistband. I don't do yoga but I do a boot camp and will be wearing these tomorrow. I must say they were an expensive purchase, but they look and feel good on.
- A. M - customer
- from Tulsa Ok
- November 11, 2013