- Lolë Size Chart
- First or last, cross the finish line in the Finalist Pant and you'll feel like a winner.
- Shaped fit is snug for next-to-the-skin support.
- 2nd Skin Heavy four-way stretch fabric wicks away moisture and dries quickly.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Mid rise.
- Elastic waist provides a comfortable fit.
- Zip pocket at back right waist.
- Lined inseam gusset allows wider range of movement.
- Flat seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Reflective logo increases visibility in low-light conditions.
- 90% nylon, 10% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 36 in
- Inseam: 29 in
- Front Rise: 7 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 8 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 29. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Love these pants! I probably have 100 pairs of black leggings but these are my very favorite. The waistband is perfect (nice and wide so it doesn't roll and stays in place) and the seaming detail is flattering but subtle. They aren't cheap, but they don't feel cheap either, and are still less expensive than the Lululemon ones!
- Anonymous - customer
- October 7, 2014
They look like pants for biking. Comfortable. Very expensive, however. Not sure they are worth it...depends upon how long they last!
- Debra M - customer
- from Florida
- March 10, 2014