- Levi's® Women's Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- If you liked the 524™ fits, you'll love the new 711 Skinny − designed for style and attitude.
- Named after the very first pair of Levi's® jeans, the Lot 700 collection blends classic silhouettes with modern fabrication for a truly timeless look.
- The 711™ features a mid rise and a slim fit from the hip to the thigh and a skinny leg.
- Super soft fabric with stretch and recovery to ensure the jeans keep their shape all day.
- Leather brand patch at the back waist.
- Woven flag patch set at the back right pocket.
- Five-pocket design with signature arcuate stitch.
- Belt-loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Translates to Curve ID: Slight or Demi.
- Rustic Woodland: 99% cotton, 1% elastane.
- Indigo Ridge: 81% cotton, 17% polyester, 2% elastane.
- Lasting Damage: 92% cotton, 6% polyester, 2% elastane.
- Mountain Sound: 89% cotton, 9% polyester, 2% elastane.
- Weekend Warrior, Night Mist: 73% cotton, 19% polyester, 7 % modal, 1% elastane.
- Damage is Done: 92% cotton, 6% eme, 2% elastane.
- Crossroads, Painted Clouds: 74% cotton, 25% polyester, 1% elastane.
- Soft Twill Allspice, Soft Twill Forest: 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Outseam: 36 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 10 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 27, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I am 5'2" 113# (athletic build) and ordered a size 26/32. These pants fit well. Maybe a little snug, mostly due to the type of denim, but overall they're comfortable and they don't prevent me from moving (ie, sitting down, standing up). They stretch a little as the day goes on, which makes them even more comfortable. Sizing up helps because they run a little small but the stretch that happens as you wear them helps them feel like a great fit.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Juneau, AK
- March 4, 2016
Really love these jeans! For reference I am 5'3 around 130. I ordered these in size 28x28 and they fit nice. I did wash them on hot and dried on hot in the hopes to get a bit of shrinkage, and it worked well. The fit is nice and these are really comfortable to wear. I love the frayed bits! The length works well for me, hits right below my ankle. I may order a size down in the waist if i decided to get a second pair. Overall I am really happy with these.
- Hannah - customer
- from California
- October 17, 2016
These Levi's have stretchy material in their composition that makes them great on-the-go. I'm pretty active and put my jeans through a lot. These flex with my movement so I never feel that tightness when bending or kneeling. Because these are stretchy, that applies to the waistline also. I found you can go 1 or even 2 inches below your normal size for a snug, secure fit around your waste. Otherwise you get a bit of the "here's my undies!" gap in the back.
Felt a full size larger than marked
- Rebecca - customer
- from Chicago
- September 28, 2016
I love these jeans! Fabric is very soft, has a little stretch to it. The rise is comfortable and they are well made. As nice as jeans I have paid double for.I am either a 27 or 28 size. I got the 28 because they are skinny style. They fit perfect all over!
- Patti B - customer
- from Boston
- September 16, 2016
I ordered these looking for the perfect pair of skinnies. I opened the box, loved the look and feel of the jeans...and then I tried them on. Little did I know, they had no stretch. I have fairly skinny calves and they are absurdly tight. Nevertheless, they are going back.
- Virginia D - customer
- from Worcester, MA
- September 16, 2016