- Levi's® Women's Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- If you liked the 524™ fits, you'll love the new 711 Skinny − designed for style and attitude.
- Please note, only Indigo Rinse is offered in 30" inseam.
- Named after the very first pair of Levi's® jeans, the Lot 700 collection blends classic silhouettes with modern fabrication for a truly timeless look.
- The 711™ features a mid rise and a slim fit from the hip to the thigh and a skinny leg.
- Super soft fabric with stretch and recovery to ensure the jeans keep their shape all day.
- Leather brand patch at the back waist.
- Woven flag patch set at the back right pocket.
- Five-pocket design with signature arcuate stitch.
- Belt-loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Translates to Curve ID: Slight or Demi.
- Rustic Woodland: 99% cotton, 1% elastane.
- Indigo Ridge: 81% cotton, 17% polyester, 2% elastane.
- Lasting Damage: 92% cotton, 6% polyester, 2% elastane.
- Mountain Sound: 89% cotton, 9% polyester, 2% elastane.
- Weekend Warrior, Night Mist: 73% cotton, 19% polyester, 7 % modal, 1% elastane.
- Damage is Done: 92% cotton, 6% eme, 2% elastane.
- Crossroads, Painted Clouds: 74% cotton, 25% polyester, 1% elastane.
- Soft Twill Allspice, Soft Twill Forest: 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Outseam: 36 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 10 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 27, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I am 5'2" 113# (athletic build) and ordered a size 26/32. These pants fit well. Maybe a little snug, mostly due to the type of denim, but overall they're comfortable and they don't prevent me from moving (ie, sitting down, standing up). They stretch a little as the day goes on, which makes them even more comfortable. Sizing up helps because they run a little small but the stretch that happens as you wear them helps them feel like a great fit.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Juneau, AK
- March 4, 2016
These jeans are awesome. Definitely a low rise, so be prepared for that. I jumped up a full size and they fit great. Comfortable, just enough stretch and wash well. Great addition to my summer wardrobe. Wish they were still available!
Felt a half size larger than marked
- Alli - customer
- from MA
- September 22, 2016
I love these jeans! Fabric is very soft, has a little stretch to it. The rise is comfortable and they are well made. As nice as jeans I have paid double for.I am either a 27 or 28 size. I got the 28 because they are skinny style. They fit perfect all over!
- Patti B - customer
- from Boston
- September 16, 2016
Great fit! I haven't tried Levi's in awhile and so glad I did. I'm 5'4 110 lbs and the 25x30 is a perfect super slim fit. I have an issue with gaping at the waist, especially in the back. With these while it is still there a bit of a gap, it's nowhere near as bad as many other jeans I have tried.
- Anonymous - customer
- September 1, 2016
These are the perfect skinny jeans for me! I am 5'5" and 150lbs (athletic/curvy build), and the 30's fit like a glove. I ordered the Indigo Ridge wash and the white ankle skinny jeans, and they are both awesome. The dark wash ones are long enough to do a small cuff, but not so long that I have to cuff them. The white jeans are clearly good quality denim because you can't see through them. They feel really soft and they're just the right amount of stretch. Also, the price is just right.
- Katie T - customer
- from Kansas City, KS
- July 23, 2016