- Levi's® Women's Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- When you you look your best, you feel your best! Improve your mood in the Levi's® 525™ Perfect Waist Straight Leg.
- Interior panel flattens the tummy while shaping and smoothing your silhouette.
- Waistband features a hidden elastic band to eliminate gapping.
- Satiny lining trims the interior waistband for smooth comfort.
- Stretch denim is expertly woven for superior fit and recovery.
- 525™ jeans boast a slim fit through thigh with classic straight leg.
- Comfortable mid rise.
- Five-pocket design with signature arcuate stitch at back.
- Leather brand patch at back waist.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 99% cotton, 1% spandex except on noted washes.
- Moody Blue: 82% cotton, 17% polyester, 1% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- S Inseam: 30 in
- M Inseam: 32 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 9 1⁄2 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 14 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 (26), inseam M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These are the most perfect fit jeans I have ever owned! For a woman at my age (65), the fit is great and sits just a little below the waistline. Unlike most jeans today, these are designed to to fit the "older" generation. Not too baggy or frumpy. I highly recommend these!
- Conni C - customer
- from Tampa, Florida
- February 17, 2012
I have an old pair of 525 boot cuts in an 8 that are too big, so when I got these new straight legs, I was shocked to see that the size 8 was tight enough to give me that muffin top look. I swallowed my pride and got a size 10, and must say they fit very well. They hug the waist so if I wear a semi-fitted top, it is obvious that I have an hourglass figure, and since there is no gapping, I can actually wear a top that fits close to the body without the waistband looking lumpy. My only complaint is the waistband. I think the inside is a little scratchy!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Tucson, AZ
- April 15, 2012
I love these jeans. I am a pear shape and it is hard to find jeans that fit in the waist. I fit a size 6 in these. Where the jeans fit around my waist it's 34.5 inches with a tape measurer. Around the fullest part of my bottom it is 41 inches. I am also 145 lbs and 5'6". I hope this helps other ladies with my same proportions. Good day to you all. (Sorry, I forgot to put the jean size in my last post)
- Dana - customer
- January 2, 2013
I seem to have a very narrow waist, as most jeans & pants gap at the waistband in the back. I didn't have any problem like that with these at all. All around good fit. Only 2 complaints: front pockets are unbelievable shallow, and the jeans only come in that trendy distressed color, not the nice, even slightly-worn-all-over blue.
- Anonymous - customer
- from NYC
- February 10, 2012
I have worn Levi jeans for a very long time. Lately it seems every time I order I get jeans that are too big or too long. I finally ordered the 525's, same size, 6 M. And they fit perfectly. My only objection being the shallow pockets and the awful faded look. Some of us like jeans that don't look like we have been drug through the dirt. If it helps, I am 5' 5" and 120 lbs.
- Pat W - customer
- from Las Cruces, New Mexico
- August 23, 2012