- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The 511™ Skinny has now become the 511™ Slim. It's your same favorite fit with an updated name. Please note, due to this change, you may receive this product marked with either Skinny or Slim tags.
- Style's not something you think about; it's just a way of life. Keep on keepin' on with the signature Levi's® 511™ Slim.
- The 511™ is cut close through the thigh with a slim, lightly tapered fit through the leg.
- Slouch-cut low rise sits just below the waist.
- Five-pocket design with signature arcuate stitch at back.
- Leather brand patch at back waist.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 100% cotton except on noted washes.
- Black Stone, Black Stretch, Blue Stone, Bronze Brown, Clean Dark, Damaged Stone, Express, Rigid Dragon, Rigid Grey, Sequoia, The Rich: 99% cotton, 1% spandex;
Muse, Throttle, White: 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Waist Measurement: 34 in
- Outseam: 44 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 14 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 33, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These fit my 16 year old long-legged no-a$$ son perfectly and kept his swag on point.
- Colleen M - customer
- from Orlando, FL
- January 11, 2012
I was concerned about buying skinny fit jeans since I am a size 36. They fit and look great. Delivery was quick.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Dolyestown, PA
- November 19, 2011
My husband will not wear anything that he perceives as "fashion jeans." Which is a joke because he frequently gets compliments at his office about his jackets and ties---which I choose or else he would go to work wearing the same thing every day. Thus, he does like to be perceived as wearing fashionable attire or he would not come home and tell me he received a compliment. But he says he loves these jeans because they are "Plain old Levi's." And yet, when he was wearing them in Nordstrom the other day while trying on sport coats, he got a compliment on these jeans! Thus, these jeans are the sweet spot for guys who just want jean but who secretly want to look up to date and in style. For fit information, he is tall, slender and gym fit: these jeans sit on his hip bones and are not low and slouchy and not tight at the waist. The waist size was the same as his waist size in dress slacks. The butt is not tight. They were washed and dried with no change in fit. He choose Seaweed and Magno.
- Sharon M - customer
- from Portland OR
- March 17, 2012
Love these Levi's. I am a 6'6 young man with long legs and I have a hard time finding pants that aren't too baggy. These jeans could have a taller rise for me... not everybody likes the super-low ladies fit, but it will have to do. These jeans are 2% spandex too, so they're a little bit stretchy. Good jeans and a good price.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Seattle, WA
- March 7, 2012
I got these to replace a pair of identical black Levi's that were done. Anyway these fit a bit baggier, I also have a pair of the 3D Grey and without the 1% spandex I had to go up another size, they are not nearly as fitting or comfortable so I recommend getting a pair that gives a little. Color has faded mildly I have only washed then once but still nice and dark but it will definitely fade a bit.
- Jake c - customer
- from salt lake city, UT
- January 1, 2012