- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Take your style to the next level with Levi's® 510™ Skinny jeans.
- The 510 sports a skinny fit through the seat and thigh.
- Cut skinny and narrow through the leg.
- Low rise sits below the waist.
- Wider belt loops to accommodate all types of belts.
- Classic, five-pocket design with signature arcuate stitch at back.
- Leather brand patch at back waist.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex except on noted washes.
- Giant Reed: 98.83% cotton, 1.17% elastane.
- Nevermind, Rigid Dragon, Rigid Grey: 99% cotton, 1% spandex.
- Lupine: 94% cotton, 5% polyester, 1% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 34 in
- Outseam: 44 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 12 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 34, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I'm a chick. Now that's over with, I love these jeans. They, counter intuitively, fit curvy girls like a glove. I recommend all girls to try them, especially if you think normal jeans are too low and the CurveID just doesn't fit quite right.
- SamB - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- February 24, 2012
I like the fit of these jeans. They fit very tight in the seat and narrow in the thighs and legs. Since I ride horses, I like tucking them into tall cowboy boots, and these jeans slide in very easily.
- Ponytrainer - customer
- from Chicago
- April 14, 2012
I bought these for my son, he's going into 8th grade. He has 2 other pairs of the 510 skinny jeans. His other 2 pair fit well, like a nice tailored fit. However this pair runs so small. These are super skinny from the waist to his ankles. My son is very slim yet these jeans look like they have been painted on! We also found out that it is almost impossible to get these jeans off, especially at his feet! It took him and me to pull these jeans off around his feet! We need to send them back. Please note if you do buy these order at least one size up!
- Anonymous - customer
- from michigan
- June 13, 2010
I bought these for my super skinny nephew and he loves them! Stylish for the high school age boys.
- Anonymous - customer
- from wash state
- February 4, 2012
These Levi's 510 jeans are a lot of fun compared to the baggy 501's I usually wear. Wife likes them on me too, so life is good! They are definitely skinny, but if you're going for a different look these are perfect. The sizing: I'm normally 32 waist and got 33 and they're just right. They do have a bit of stretchy lycra in the fibers which is cool too and helps make the super skinny fit work in real life. I also have a couple of 511's, I like them as well and have more colors, they have a little more room below the knee, my regular size works fine. Hope this helps!
- Rob - customer
- from Oregon
- January 25, 2012