- Levi's® Boys' Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The 511™ Skinny has now become the 511™ Slim. It's your same favorite fit with an updated name. Please note, due to this change, you may receive this product marked with either Skinny or Slim tags.
- Style's not something you think about; it's just a way of life. Keep on keepin' on with the signature Levi's® 511™ Slim.
- The 511™ is cut close through the thigh with a slim, lightly tapered fit through the leg.
- Slouch-cut low rise sits just below the waist.
- Five-pocket design with signature arcuate stitch at back.
- Leather brand patch at back waist.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 99% cotton, 1% elastane.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Waist Measurement: 25 in
- Outseam: 30 1⁄2 in
- Inseam: 23 1⁄2 in
- Front Rise: 7 1⁄2 in
- Back Rise: 11 1⁄2 in
- Leg Opening: 12 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8 (Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Beware that these are not slim fit jeans. The skinny part is the legs, but for my son, who wears slim pants, the waist was way too big. I had to return them. Levis makes slim fit jeans: these are the 514 (slim) and 510 (super skinny).
- Anonymous - customer
- December 18, 2009
My son loves these jeans they fit very well and are very popular with kids as much as they are for adults. They can be casual or you can dress them up very important when you are trying to save money its like 2 jeans in one!
- Marc A - customer
- from USA
- January 1, 2012
Love the cut of these for my son - slim but not skinny jeans and no flare. He has a muscular (read: hockey buns) build and these fit really well. They seem to run a size small, so we ordered 2 sizes up to be sure of a comfy fit.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Traverse city, MI
- November 17, 2011
Great fit and quality for price! True to Size (29x29 is size 18). I purchased the Dirtied Stretch for my 15 y/o son, because I consider him to have full thighs and they fit him perfectly. He wears them all of the time and I'm going to get him some more.
- Ladybugonme - customer
- from Lantana, FL
- March 2, 2011
These are great jeans if you are a slim boy with a little bit of a tummy. They are not stove-pipe skinny but are more like a small legged boot cut. The quality of the denim is great as well. They look adorable on because Levi's always puts the back pockets on exactly the right area!
- Alison - customer
- from Tennesee
- February 26, 2011