- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- A modern take on the uncompromising Levi's® classic.
- The 559™ cut features an easy fit through the seat and thigh that's relaxed without being too loose.
- Straight cut through the leg for a modern line.
- Sits below the waist with a slightly higher back for improved coverage.
- Classic, five-pocket design.
- Leather brand patch at back waist.
- Signature arcuate stitch at back pockets.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 46 in
- Outseam: 48 in
- Inseam: 36 in
- Front Rise: 13 in
- Back Rise: 18 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 36, inseam 38. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
My boyfriend is tall and skinny (6'6, 175lbs), and has a hard time finding any clothing that is long enough. I was excited to see that Levis has a big and tall line, and bought him some of these jeans. The relaxed cut makes him look as if he has hips like a girl. They look horrible on him. If you are tall and thin, do not buy the relaxed cuts.
- Patrina P - customer
- from CT
- December 28, 2010
I'm 6'7 and had relied on other brands for 38" inseam jeans. No longer. These jeans look great (I bought them in two colors, both are good). I highly recommend. (I'm actually a 37" inseams so I'll have to tailor them, but that is the least of my worries.)
- Anonymous - customer
- September 26, 2012
I got mine a couple of months ago and I love them. I usually have a harder time finding jeans that I like because I have more of a butt then most guys lol. but these fit great and they're my new favorite pair. I can wear them on or off of my waist, and they fit great. Either way.
- Anonymous - customer
- from new jersey
- June 22, 2012
These pants are great! My boyfriend is 6'5" 260 pounds and they fit pretty well! Definitely fit more straight then relaxed, but the length and waist line were great!
- Alisha M - customer
- from Horsham, PA
- October 12, 2015
I bought these, in 3 washes for my husband. He's 6'4" 300lbs. They are great! Fit, wash, and overall construction!
- Susan - customer
- from Connecticut
- June 4, 2015