- Please Note: LeSportsac™ items cannot be shipped to Hawaii and Guam.
- There isn't anything basic about this stylish LeSportsac™ backpack.
- Made of spotted nylon with canvas trim.
- Holds pencils, calculator, notebook and your favorite book.
- Single handle with dual shoulder straps. Handle drop: 4" length. Shoulder drop: 14 1/2" length.
- Front exterior zip pocket.
- Matching pencil pouch included.
- Flat bottom.
- Interior lining.
- Dimensions: 11 1/2" wide x 5" deep x 15" high.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Middle Width: 11 1⁄2 in
- Top Width: 7 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 15 in
- Strap Length: 30 in
- Strap Drop: 14 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 10 in
- Handle Drop: 4 in
- Weight: 11 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
It is a great bookbag! Perfect size to fit my laptop, multiple books, agenda and pencil case. I loved how quickly it got here and the fact that it had a case for pencils. I highly recommend this bookbag for anyone any age!
- Pao S - customer
- February 4, 2012
Backpack is good enough. Prints are so cute. Has a medium wallet which can be used to put stationaries or even candies.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Sarasota
- February 6, 2012
I LOVE this backpack. The prints are darling and it is very lightweight. It also has a zipper case for makeup or money. I use mine for day trips to amusement parks or when I need to bring a jacket and I don't want to carry it around in my arms all day. It is a medium size. My 2 daughters liked mine so much that they asked me to purchase one for themselves as well. We all love this backpack.
- Molly's m - customer
- from huntington beach, ca
- May 28, 2012
This is the 4th or 5th of these backpacks I've owned...not that one has ever worn out. One was used by me then passed on to a grandchild who has carried it all through grammar school. They are perfect for travel. They pass as a purse but carry extra garments, books, knitting, food, all while looking cheerful and purse-like.
- Karen M - customer
- from Mendocino, California
- March 28, 2014
This bag is perfect size for me. It looks small, but actually it can contain a lot of stuff, including my laptop. Love it!
- Anonymous - customer
- October 24, 2013