- Kühl Women's Size Chart
- Consider the Spyfire™ Hoodie your personal Q, with targeted protection to take you from trail to slopes and the durability to last for cold-weather seasons to come.
- Precision 3-D fit utilizes a contoured design to prevent binding during active wear.
- 20D, 24 High Filament Nylon:
• Japanese milling offers a softer feel with a higher tear strength.
• Water-resistant and windproof protection.
• Highly abrasion resistant and downproof.
• DWR (durable water repellent) coating.
• 800-fill goose down sourced from certified, non-force fed geese that are not live-plucked.
• High warmth-to-weight ratio for insulation without bulk.
• Body-mapped baffling targets insulation in high heat-loss zones.
- Softshell-reinforced shoulder panels protect against pack straps and while shouldering skis.
- Double-layer shell fabric reinforces the body and outer arm panels.
- Underarm knit panels actively vent excess warmth.
- Highly reflective tape at collar and pockets.
- Five-panel hood with brim and multi-point adjustability.
- Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
- Long sleeves with elastic cuffs.
- Zip pocket at left arm.
- Zip chest pockets.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Inner mesh pocket.
- Straight hem with elastic binding.
- Shell: 100% nylon;
Insulation: 90% minimum down, 10% feathers.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Length: 25 in
- Sleeve Length: 31 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Such a class act of a company with fantastic products. I don't think hurting animals should be involved in clothing ourselves, and love that Kuhl states that their down products are from geese that are not force fed and not plucked while alive. Wow, most people don't even think about this, but this company cares. Also, their fleece products are such great quality. They don't pill or become less soft after washing. The extra mile is truly appreciated.
- Meera S - customer
- from Malibu, CA
- March 3, 2016