- Kühl Women's Size Chart
- The Splash Skirt's durable, quick-drying design lives for beach excursions, camping trips, and all kinds of general merriment.
- kuhlKURVE™ fit features a higher back rise and slightly lower front to prevent gapping.
- Soft ÜberKühl™ Stretch fabric is stronger, lighter, and faster drying than cotton. A touch of spandex allows a flexible, wider range of movement.
- Vintage Patina Dye is a high-quality, double-dye process that fades naturally with age, abrasion, and washing to create a unique, weathered appearance.
- Fixed waist with belt loops.
- Zip fly and snap closure.
- 4 pockets.
- 68% cotton, 29% nylon, 3% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Skirt Length: 18 in
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Nice swing, excellent fit even for a curvy aging woman. Terrific for town or camping. It's the one thing in my stuck-on-a-desert island fantasy wardrobe.
- Other J - customer
- from Coastal Northern Calif
- January 31, 2012
This will be a bit out of the ordinary, but after selling most of my belongings for a move to Hawaii, I sold my kilt. I miss my kilt. I purchased this skirt (looks just mannish enough (especially to others)) and am completely happy with it. I am a 34" waist and I purchased a size 12.
- C C - customer
- from Oregon
- December 20, 2011
I am 5'4" and 130 lbs. I don't have a huge stomach (more hippy) but this made a very unflattering bulge at my stomach area. Otherwise was very cute, with a low rise that was very comfortable. Guess I'll keep looking!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Tacoma, Washington
- February 15, 2012
I've basically lived in this skirt since I got it 2 weeks ago. Some reviews state that it runs large or small. Let me clarify that issue--it really depends on where you like to wear your waistline. For example, I'm currently a 14, and I ordered a 12. It would never have fit around my lower hips as shown by the model - and I wouldn't want it to. It fits perfectly at my natural waist. It skims my hips in a flattering way, then flares just slightly out into a stickie-outie (as Bridget Jones calls it) skirt. The back band is a little higher than the front, which eliminates waistband gap and is extremely comfortable. I usually look better in tailored clothing as I am kind of straight (usually fit odd sizes better, but am in my 50s so the odd size selections are too youthful) ... but the design of this skirt makes my waist look smaller and negates a little front pooch. The skirt is just wonderfully right for errands around town; can be dressed up or down with sandals, heels or running shoes; lastly, it's the perfect lightweight running skirt. It's even easy to answer nature's call while wearing the skirt if you're way off in the woods or out on the dunes, thanks to the ease of all the gores. I ordered the khaki; it's a soft neutral. I'm ordering the carbon next and I wish it came in more than 3 colors. I am 5'5" and it hits just above the knee, right where I want it. I totally recommend this skirt. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.
- Scooter - customer
- from East Coast; college town
- April 22, 2014
This runs a little big. I have been fitting into size 12 mostly and the size 10 fit perfectly. It sits below the waist. I am 5'3" and it comes just at the middle of the knees. It was kind of wrinkly out of the box. I am hoping that those wrinkles fall away. The stretchy fabric seems like it will dry quickly.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Savannah, GA
- March 27, 2012