- Kühl Men's Size Chart
- You may need to buy into the the establishments confining Monday through Friday grind, but the weekends are all about you and doing what you want in the Renegade Pant.
- Athletik Fit is relaxed to allow comfortable range of movement and accommodate athletes' larger leg muscles.
- Tufflex™ fabric is a soft, durable, four-way stretch weave that features a brushed back for comfort. It's lightweight, quick drying, and wrinkle resistant to accommodate an active lifestyle.
- UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Fixed waist with five belt loops.
- Zip fly and snap closure.
- Two slant hand pockets and two rear hook-and-loop pockets.
- Two side zip pockets and one side drop-in pocket.
- Kühlair™ mesh vent system for superior ventilation at each leg.
- Gusseted inseam and articulated knees allow full range of motion.
- Double needle bar tacks reinforce critical junctions.
- 88% nylon, 12% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Outseam: 43".
- Inseam: 32".
- Front rise: 11".
- Back rise: 16".
- Leg opening: 18".
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 17 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These are my favorite pair of pants; lightweight, breathable, stretchable, and comfortable. Great for travel (they pack small and light). Also, excellent casual pant.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 2, 2011
Great pants, light, stretchy, comfy. Runs a little big in waist as is stretchy, legs roomy, and length is full 32 inches for that length. Great cargo pockets with zippers without looking like big bulky patch on your legs.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Los Angeles
- May 4, 2011
These are great pants for travel - very light weight, packs easily and versatile, can go from hiking to dinner out. They seem well made and durable, but are very light weight. Fit is a little snugger than the Kuhl jeans, but still very comfortable and plenty of room in the leg and seat.
- DeanT - customer
- from Phoenix, AZ
- April 30, 2011
Nice pants. Extremely comfortable, stylish, maximum freedom of movement, good pockets, though I would wish for top loading cargo pockets rather than side zips. Sort of soft shellish in that they seem to shed water a little bit, but too thin to be considered anything but a warm weather pant. My friend with kuhl pants has had problems with the durability of the front snap used, but at least there is a backup button on flap.
- Dolemanian - customer
- from Hawaii island, Hawaii
- May 14, 2011
I now have faith in Kuhl again. Comfortable. Breathable. Looks good. Wish they made them in more colors.
- Paul R - customer
- from Columbus, OH
- August 2, 2011