- Kühl Men's Size Chart
- Break away from the pack with the Rebel Runner Pant.
- Athletik Fit is relaxed to allow comfortable range of movement and accommodate athletes' larger leg muscles.
- Euro Twill fabric is a durable cotton canvas with a touch of stretch for increased comfort and mobility.
- Vintage Patina Dye is a high-quality, double-dye process that fades naturally with age, abrasion, and washing to create a unique, weathered appearance.
- Free Ryde™ waist rises rearward for improved fit and comfort.
- Belt loops.
- Zip fly and snap closure.
- Classic five-pocket design.
- Additional drop-in pocket on left side and zip pocket at right thigh.
- Articulated knees allow full range of motion.
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Amazing pants! I struggle to find pants that fit well because I have an athletic build. Most pants are too tight in the thigh or seat and tend to be restrictive to movement. These pants allow me comfortable freedom of movement I haven't had in other pants. The fabric is extremely durable and the construction superb.These pants are damn near bullet proof. I have two pair now and am buying more!
- Brenton P - customer
- from Sacramento, CA
- May 10, 2012
Only one con: the length runs one size longer. There are so many pros! Excellent texture, very comfortable heavy feel with enough room in the leg for air to pass and prevent stifling. They are perfect for athletes with larger legs. The espresso color is extremely rich and unique. I would definitely recommend these pants. The material is heavy duty yet soft. The zipperd pocket is perfect for money, cards and small stuff that tends to fall out of pockets.
- Anonymous - customer
- from chicagi, il
- November 14, 2013
These pants are alright, I guess. The material they are made from is thick, and make quite a bit of noise while I walk. Also, after you wash them, the material looks like it has ridges. I guess I could iron them, but meh. I would not recommend this to a friend, but the other pant by Kuhl are spot on!
- Chase L - customer
- from USA
- December 12, 2013