- Kühl Women's Size Chart
- Liberate yourself from boring, one-dimensional pants with this Kühl® convertible.
- Drypoint™ fabric provides protection and comfort, and combines nylon with a touch of cotton. The resulting fabric is moisture wicking, fast drying, breathable, and comfortable.
- Feminine embroidery detail on back pockets.
- Belt loops.
- Zip fly and snap closure.
- Two front hand pockets, one coin pocket, and two rear patch pockets.
- Zip cargo pocket and drop-in pocket on each side leg.
- Stretch panels at back yoke, crotch gusset and side panels for freedom of movement.
- Lower leg zips off to a 10.5" inseam short that falls just above the knee.
- 77% nylon, 23% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 39 in
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 8 1⁄2 in
- Back Rise: 14 1⁄2 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
- Convertible Inseam: 9 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 4, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
After, trying multiple other brands, I went ahead and bit the bullet (a bit pricey) and bought these. These were far better than any of the others I tried. The pants legs weren't too narrow at the zipper which made them more comfortable, though I did feel a tiny bit of constriction. The length,30" inseam was good for me as I am petite at 5'3 1/2", 130 lbs. Size 6 worked well and fit good on the tush, though a little loose on the waist. It has a draw string to help tighten that up a bit. I chose Khaki as it is my go to color for all things outdoorsy. I also like the feel of the fabric as it didn't have that thin swoosh, swoosh sound when walking. I will definitely remember this brand for my outdoor wear in the future.
- Alina h - customer
- from Melbourne, FL
- April 23, 2015
Nice fit and also stylish - if going to be kicking ass on the mountains hiking might as well look good doing it! Was hiking the Italian Alps with group and one of the women had these one and I had to have them. Great fit!
- Karen C - customer
- from Florida
- October 8, 2014
I really like these pants. The snap that lies more flat so a pack won't rub on it, the side zip legs that made it easy to access a knee brace. I weigh 136, 5'5", and the 8reg was the right length, a hair snug in my hips. The fabric is cool and light, and with some cotton, it doesn't make an annoying noise.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Midland, TX
- September 2, 2014
These pants fit great and they look even better! They ran large, so I ordered a 2 instead of my usual 4 in Kuhl. The fabric has a lot of flex and the drawstring inside the waist means I don't need a belt- great for hiking with a pack! Legs zip off for shorts that are the perfect length.
- Kay P - customer
- from Asheville, NC
- June 1, 2014
I first wore my new Raven Liberator yesterday on a 4 hour hike. It felt comfortable just like all the other Kuhls hiking pants I have. It was really the first "real warm" Spring day. The removal attachment was a little difficult to remove at first, but it was a very short learning curve. For reference I'm 5' 1/2", 115 #, not much of a shape. I bought the size 4, 30 inch inseam, fits perfectly.
- Anonymous - customer
- from High Desert Nevada
- April 8, 2014