- Kühl Men's Size Chart
- Help foster some team spirit in this great pullover from Kühl®.
- Merino wool delivers comfortable warmth, naturally repels odor, wicks away moisture, and dries quickly.
- Stand collar for additional warmth and wind protection.
- Front zip opening allows increased and adjustable ventilation.
- Cuffs with thumb loops extend coverage to keep hands warmer.
- Contrast flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Logo hits at left bicep and upper back.
- 100% merino wool.
- Hand wash cold, reshape and dry flat.
- Length: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I purchased this for my 21 year old son as he is crazy about Kuhl clothing. It did not disappoint. It is gorgeous, cut slim, looks sophisticated and is made beautifully. The quality is the over-riding theme, but the cut and style are what keep us coming back to this brand. He has turned me on to Kuhl too, the women's clothing is fantastic; it is cut slim and wears like iron. I love this stuff!
- Julie A - customer
- from Stillwater, Minnesota
- January 8, 2012
This sweater is lightweight and soft against the skin. It works well as a base-layer for skate skiing, particularly during cold weather, and the 1/4 zip allows you to vent if you get over-heated or the weather warms up. It did shrink a bit during washing, but it retained its color.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 8, 2013
Really nice, but a little short. I'm 205 / 6'3" so I could use a bit longer. Overall wish I had sent back for something else, but it is a very nice sweater.
- Mike R - customer
- from Eagle, CO
- November 25, 2012