- Kühl Men's Size Chart
- Don't let the weather impact your outdoor fun. Slip on this protective Kühl® jacket and get out there.
- SoftSchell™ windproof fabric utilizes bonded microfleece and strategically placed grid microfleece to help maintain a comfortable personal climate. Four-way stretch enhances comfort and allows wider range of movement.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds water.
- Stand collar for additional warmth and protection.
- Full-zip front closure with interior wind flap.
- Under arm gussets and articulated elbows allow full range of motion.
- Napoleon zip pocket.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- 86% polyester, 14% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This is an awesome jacket. It is lightweight, but warm enough to wear in 20° weather with a layer underneath. The quality is fantastic. The stitching is cool. For those of you that are in between colors, the Raven is actually a true black. The Gotham is a lighter black/really really dark charcoal color and has kind of a brushed texture to it. So, if you are looking for a truly black jacket, you will want the Raven color. The subtle differences between these two colors was hard to tell from the pics. This is a great jacket that is well worth the money.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Denver, CO
- February 10, 2016
I bought this for my 17 year old son. He had a Kuhl jacket he loved and lost it. He is 5'9" and 145 lbs, but I bought a large, because he likes things on the looser side. I have to say though , it was not that big on him, so glad I got the large. The quality and feel are great. It has some weight to it as well. He loves it! I think it looks great on him...a flattering jacket.
- Bobbie - customer
- from Southern Maine
- January 25, 2016
Thin in appearance but protects like a big winter coat. Sleek, cool and I love the plentiful pockets. You also avoid looking fat and bulky due to its extreme warmth. Bye, Michelin Man!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Lincoln park mi
- December 27, 2015
This is a beautiful jacket! I am very satisfied with the shape and design. Easy, free moving. Quality furniture and minimalist. Weatherproof and waterproof.
- Igor - customer
- from Russia
- September 8, 2015
Bought for my son. Looks great. He's 6'2 and slim. The sleeves were long enough. If you are in between sizes, order the next size up.
- Connie - customer
- from Iowa
- January 18, 2015