- Kühl Women's Size Chart
- With equal parts durability and versatility the Anika™ Kapris are your go-to piece for rugged hikes, scrambles, and climbing.
- Tufflex™ fabric:
• Lightweight, durable softshell features brushed inner face for moisture-wicking performance.
• Four-way mechanical stretch fabrication.
• DWR (durable water repellent) offers water-resistant protection.
• UPF 50+ sun protection blocks harmful UVA and UVB rays.
• Wrinkle-resistant performance.
- Pants feature a straight fit and capri length.
- kuhlKURVE™ fit features a higher back rise and slightly lower front to prevent gapping.
- Reinforced triple-needle stitching.
- Belt loop waistband with sueded lining.
- Zip fly and snap closure.
- Slash hand pockets.
- Hook-and-loop flap back pockets.
- Envelope cargo pockets.
- Articulated knees.
- 88% nylon, 12% spandex.
- Machine wash tumble dry.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 26 in
- Inseam: 18 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2, inseam 18. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These are super comfortable, not too heavy as another reviewer mentioned. I am 5'5, 150 bs, athletic build and curvy and the 12 fit perfectly. Theres a drawstring inside to customize the fit more. They make a bit of a swish noise when walking fast but not very noticeable. Dry super fast, went from kayak to sail boat and then running errands. Love them!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Southern Cali
- April 5, 2016
Nice style capris but they are a heavy fabric. If they were not such a thick fabric they would be keepers for my curvy shape. I have hips, small waist and a butt and they fit perfectly. They run a bit larger than my Kontra or my Kendra Kuhl pants and capris. Nice flat, slip pockets on both sides. Please make this style in a softer, lighter fabric.
- Donna - customer
- from Fruita, CO
- March 9, 2016