- Kühl Women's Size Chart
- With equal parts durability and versatility the Anika™ Kapris are your go-to piece for rugged hikes, scrambles, and climbing.
- Tufflex™ fabric:
• Lightweight, durable softshell features brushed inner face for moisture-wicking performance.
• Four-way mechanical stretch fabrication.
• DWR (durable water repellent) offers water-resistant protection.
• UPF 50+ sun protection blocks harmful UVA and UVB rays.
• Wrinkle-resistant performance.
- Pants feature a straight fit and capri length.
- kuhlKURVE™ fit features a higher back rise and slightly lower front to prevent gapping.
- Reinforced triple-needle stitching.
- Belt loop waistband with sueded lining.
- Zip fly and snap closure.
- Slash hand pockets.
- Hook-and-loop flap back pockets.
- Envelope cargo pockets.
- Articulated knees.
- 88% nylon, 12% spandex.
- Machine wash tumble dry.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 26 in
- Inseam: 18 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2, inseam 18. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I bought these for a trip to Mexico. I wanted pants that would travel well and look good when I got there. These definitely didn't disappoint. I usually wear an 8 but ordered a 10 and they fit perfectly. The fabric is lightweight, washes good and dries quickly even when thrown over a chair in the hotel room. There is an inner drawstring to adjust the waist, deep pockets and two thigh pockets that don't look like cargo pants. I even spilled my drink on them and it beaded up and was wiped away completely. I may have found the perfect travel pants.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Caribbean Island
- October 10, 2016
Based on how wonderful the Kuhl Anika Convertible pants are that I purchased in June, I just bought these Kapris in raven (same as the June purchase of the convertible pants - see my review there). Great color and great fit. I am 5' 4.5" and weigh 115 pounds. These fit perfectly.
- RunnerGirl - customer
- from New York State
- September 1, 2016
These are super comfortable, not too heavy as another reviewer mentioned. I am 5'5, 150 bs, athletic build and curvy and the 12 fit perfectly. Theres a drawstring inside to customize the fit more. They make a bit of a swish noise when walking fast but not very noticeable. Dry super fast, went from kayak to sail boat and then running errands. Love them!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Southern Cali
- April 5, 2016
Nice style capris but they are a heavy fabric. If they were not such a thick fabric they would be keepers for my curvy shape. I have hips, small waist and a butt and they fit perfectly. They run a bit larger than my Kontra or my Kendra Kuhl pants and capris. Nice flat, slip pockets on both sides. Please make this style in a softer, lighter fabric.
- Donna - customer
- from Fruita, CO
- March 9, 2016