- A tough boot that gets the job done- period.
- Waterproof full grain leather upper.
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets.
- Reflective webbing for additional safety.
- Dry-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology.
- Direct attach outsole for superior bonding.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed.
- Composite toe for on the job protection.
- Keen.Dry waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole.
- Outsole siping for added traction.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z41 PT99 standards for electrical hazard protection from open circuits
- Made in Portland, OR.
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.