- The Detroit Mid Womens by Keen Utility is a lightweight, yet durable boot that will see you through construction sites, factory work or simple backyard projects.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper.
- Made on a woman's last for better comfort and fit.
- Dri-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed.
- Keen.Dry waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Reflective webbing for additional safety.
- Unique anatomically-correct steel-toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 standards.
- Contoured heel lock.
- Torsion stability ESS shank.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z41 PT99 standards for electrical hazard protection from open circuits.
- KEEN.PROTECT is a KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole.