- Lightweight and extremely durable, the Erickson PCT by Keen® will give you the support and protection that you need on the trail or road.
- Waterproofed full-grain leather uppers offer long-lasting protection for years of use.
- Metal lace eyelets and hooks ensure smooth and secure lacing.
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membranes provide dependable protection and also dissipate perspiration before it saturates the inside of the shoes.
- Padded, gusseted tongues keep out debris and moisture and relieve lace pressure.
- Shaped, dual-density EVA footbeds provide ample cushioning and light support. They can be removed to accommodate orthotics.
- Midsoles are constructed out of a compression-molded blend of EVA and polyurethane to ensure great shock-absorbing performance through the miles.
- Thermoplastic urethane plates and shanks allow forefoot flex and provide stable support on the trail.
- The Erickson PCT hiking boots use rubber outsoles with aggressive multi-directional lugs to deliver good traction on mixed terrain.
Best Use - Backpacking
Shoe height - Over-the-ankle
Shoe closure - Lace-up
Waterproof - Yes.
Upper - Waterproof full-grain leather.
Lining - KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane/polyester.
Midsole - Dual-density EVA/polyurethane.
Support - Thermoplastic urethane shank/thermoplastic urethane torsion plate.
Outsole - Rubber.
Crampon compatibility - Strap-on.
Gender - Men's.
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.