- Block out even the harshest of winter days with the Kamik® Helsinki boot.
- Waterproof 600 Denier nylon upper.
- Waterproof and flexible RubberHe shell.
- Adjustable drawstring with toggle at collar.
- Adjustable two-strap buckle closure.
- Reflective piping.
- Removable 20 mm Zylex® 4F liner.
- Foam backing and moisture-wicking lining help keep feet warm.
- 11 mm Zylex insole for soft underfoot comfort.
- LOYALTY RubberHe outsole for reliable traction in winter conditions.
- Temperature Rating: -100 °F/ -74 °C.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz
- Circumference: 18 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 12 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.